take your dancing
to the NEXT LEVEL
Want to supplement your group classes? Or does your work schedule keep you from taking evening classes? Either way, private lessons are a great way to up your dance game. Just one hour of private instruction can be invaluable to the growth of a student. Just think what would happen if you did more!
Please fill out all the slots below & a private lesson specialist will contact you within one business day. If you select “other” for any field, please describe your request in the notes section.
Really want to maximize your learning?
Do all THREE!
Group Classes are where you learn your moves and how to dance them with others
Social Dancing is where you apply what you've learned from class in a real-life situation
Privates Lessons are used to refine the details and
Covid Safety Precautions
Although the city is making great progress in regards to fully opening and removing restrictions on businesses, Urbanity continues to stay informed on industry-specific standards and maintains safety precautions for all types of classes. Here are our key points:
• We ask that you make all purchases online prior to your lessons whenever possible to minimize contact during payment at the front desk.
• It is recommended that students arrive right on time for their lesson as waiting in the studio is not always feasible for depending on the amount of people in the studio during that time.
• Please remember that if you have any flu/covid-like symptoms, you should not be coming into the studio. We ask that you cancel if you are feeling ill in any way.
• Per the discretion of the instructor, masks may or may not be required depending on each individual’s social distancing status and who is required to make physical contact throughout the lesson.
• Frequent & proper hand sanitization needs to be practiced before, during, and after all lessons