take your dancing
to the NEXT LEVEL
Want to supplement your group classes? Or does your work schedule keep you from taking evening classes? Either way, private lessons are a great way to up your dance game. Just one hour of private instruction can be invaluable to the growth of a student. Just think what would happen if you did more!
Please fill out all the slots below & a private lesson specialist will contact you within one business day. If you select “other” for any field, please describe your request in the notes section.
We're proud to be Phase 3 Certified!
This means that we’ve attended re-opening webinars to stay informed on industry-specific standards and have developed and submitted a well-thought out plan that upholds those standards and will keep our students safe. Here are our key points:
• To minimize contact, all appointments must be staggered by at least 15 minutes to avoid multiple clients clustering at the front desk or in the entry ways. 30 minute gaps need to be scheduled in between each lesson to allow time to properly clean.
• We ask that you make all purchases online before your lesson to avoid contact during payment at the front desk.
• It is recommended that students arrive right at the time of their lesson as waiting in the studio is not permitted for early arrivals.
• Please remember that if you have any flu/covid-like symptoms, you should not be coming into the studio. We ask that you cancel if you are feeling ill in any way.
• Frequent & proper hand sanitization needs to be practiced before, during, and after all lessons.
• Per the discretion of the instructor, masks may or may not be required depending on each individual’s social distancing status and who is required to make physical contact throughout the lesson.